Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Dangerous Mouth (The spriting away of Sen and Chihilo)





I re-write my fanfic. Chihilo is older than original of her. The original story of the spiriting away of Sen and Chihilo is about Chihilo who save her dad and mum who turn into pigs by working for Yubaba who is a bad witch and Haku helps Chihilo to work the ordinary word where only spirit can stay. But, in my story there is no Yubaba, but Haku is the one who make her mum become a pig.




Chihilo is a typical Japanese girl who wants to talk to her friends and mother rather than her father. But, when she was a young she used to say that I love my dad more than anyone, while she never talks anything to her dad now. When she needs permission from her dad, she asks her mum to ask a dad for her.

“Mum !! Please ask a dad if I can do part- time job”

“What are you doing, Chihilo? Dad can listen what you just said. Why do I have to tell him again?”

“Because.. I don’t want to talk to him!! Whenever I tell him something he always gives me a long lecture.

“Honey..I know you already listened. Can Chihilo do part-time job?”

“No way. She is too young to do work, all she has to do is to just study.”

“I knew it !! I knew it !! I knew what he was going to say !! Exactly the same as what I expected. I
will never talk to him again. I wish he was my daughter and I was his dad so that I can tell him what to do. (Chihilo said really angrily)

After few days, Chihilo’s family goes to countries side where Chihilo’s grandmother lives. She doesn’t want to go with her dad, but she has to go for grand-mum’s birthday. On the way to her place, dad lost the way to her house. But dad doesn’t say anything about this and keep driving. While he keeps driving, they find the dark and long tunnel. They feel like someone calls them from the tunnel to come over there. Mum and dad take off the car and start walking to the tunnel. Although Chihilo doesn’t want to get into the tunnel she follows her parents, because she doesn’t want to be alone. They can see the beautiful river, filed, and mountain at the opposite side of the tunnel.

“What a beautiful place … oh ! There are many restaurants over there and it’s really good smell. How about having lunch before leaving here?” Mum said delightfully.

“Ok I was gonna say I am hungry. What do you think Chihilo?”

“Mum ! What did he say? I can’t hear him.”

“Chihilo. If you say like that again I will give you a hard time. Let’s just have lunch here. I am starving.” Mum told her with angry face.

They are in front of the restaurants, but nobody was there. But they can find a lot of food that already cooked at the restaurant. Mum and dad starts eating, but Chihilo doesn’t want to have food at the restaurant.









“Come on Chihilo it’s really delicious. It’s much better than your mum’s food” Dad said with smile face.

“Mum we don’t even pay it. How can we eat ??”

“It’s ok. Dad has a credit card. Don’t worry.”

Chihilo starts eating as well and she also thinks taste of the food at that restaurant is the best she’s ever had. Three of them can’t stop eating and they don’t even look at each other. They’ve eating for two hours and they fell asleep. After few hours, when they wake up they are shocked, because mum is disappeared and there is a pig instead. One more thing dad and Chihilo are shocked about is they look at each other, but it was like they look at the mirror.

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why I am so fat?? Why am I standing in front of me?????????”

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is going on? Why am I standing in front of me??????”

“Ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They both screamed like crazy

“Chihilo calm down. There’s something wrong. We need to figure out first where your mum is.”

“Do Not say that pig is my mum and give my body back“ She was crying like a little baby.

There’s someone behind them with angry face and he tries to say something to them.


“Hey crying baby. That pig is your mum and you can’t get her back unless you work here”


“Why do I have to work here? Working is dad’s job. Not mine !!”


“From now it’s your job, because you are his dad now. Look at each other who is in who’s body. It’s what you wished for isn’t it?

Chihilo thinks what she wished before. It was she wants to be his dad and he becomes her dad. That hopes come true.

“………………….” Chihilo doesn’t say anything.


“I guess you don’t want to save your mum’s life”


“No no…… I will work to save mum’s life”


“Ok good. There are some rules here. First, you should give your dad, technically your daughter, allowance once a week whenever she wants to get. Second, you must not give her a long lecture.
Third, don’t speak to her because daughters usually don’t like to talk to their father. Got it?
It you keep these three rules and work well for a month your mum will be back and you will get your body as well. You start working from 8 at night to 8 in the morning. Good luck! “

“Oh! I forgot to tell my name to you guys. I am a master Haku. Anyway, good luck again”

“Oh my god! I can’t believe what’s going on. Dad!! Please tell me what I have to do”
“You already know what you have to do. You are my dad now so save our family. It’s 8 o’clock you should go for work”

-Working place-
It’s a public bath house for every spirit and she has to clean bath house and cook dinner and breakfast for other staffs.

“From now on your name is Taka here, forget about Chihilo that name is your dad’s name here. ok?” You are not young anymore. You shouldn’t be like a crying baby here. Otherwise, you can’t save your family.” Haku said seriously.

“Ok. What should I do now?”
“You should clean every bath house before customers coming. You don’t have much time. Hurry up!”
“Yes master Haku.”

She is cleaning a lot of bath house. It’s really hard work and it makes her regret what she wished for.

“I think I have such a DANGEROUS MOUTH. I can’t believe this is happening. I feel sorry for a dad. I can see that he always works hard for us more than I do now.” She is thinking about her dad for a moment.

“Hey! Taka ! Why are you standing and doing nothing? I told you there’s not much time.” Keep working !!!” Haku warns her with scary face.

“ah…It’s really hard working. I want to have some rest and have some food. I am starving.” She said to herself while she is mopping the floor.”

She finished cleaning and she had to cook dinner for other staffs. It was such a hard working as well. She misses her mum and dad so much.

“Taka. Well done. You did well for a first day. Here you are. It’s $ 120. It’s all yours, but you should give Chihilo, I mean your dad, half of this, which is $60. “

“Ok I will………But don’t you think giving him half of what I worked for 12 hours is too much?”
“No I don’t think so. That’s what your dad always does for you. He always works so hard for you. You should’ve known about that. You’ve been such a bad girl. You need to change if you become real you again,”

‘ oh… I think I was a bad daughter for him…….I feel really sorry ..what should I do now…’
If I become real me again I will do my best for my dad.

She fell asleep while she was thinking about her dad and crying……….

(There’s noisy sound on the road because of traffic jam)
She is woken up by mum and dad’s voice.



“Chihilo, we almost get at grandmother’s house. I think you should wake up. Do you want to show your sleepy face to her?

“Oh? You are not a pig…. I am not a fat dad anymore.” Chihilo said as she touched her face and body.

“What you talking about? Did you have a dream or something?

“Nothing…”

It was Chihilo’s dream that give her a lesson. Now she decides that she will be a good daughter.

4 comments:

Grace Pu October 31, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Hi, kirsty

Wow, how interesting it is! I really enjoy your story!

Chihilo is a spoiled girl, she is willful and always treats her father badly. Her dream gives her a lesson, and lets her realise how bad she've done for her parents. I like your creativity here! I think all the spoiled children should read your story and learn from it.

I think there are influences form "Alice's wonder land" in your fanfic that make your story quite interesting.

Good job!

Deli October 31, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Hi kristy, great fanfic...i love tht you included some images in your fanfic which is really cool..n i like how u rewrote spirited away.I think its much eassier to understand and its enjoyable to read compared 2 the 1st 1...i agree wit grace that children who are totally spoilt should read this story as it helps them to realise alot of important lessons in life...niway it was very interesting=)Good luck

Kirsty November 4, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

Thank you guys. I just changed the way of giving a lesson to Chihilo.
I thought if she was in dad's situation she would understand for him. I glad you guys enjoyed reading my fanfic. Thanks again.

hanna November 4, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Hi, Kirsty~
What an enjoyable story! ^^*
I'm sure it's possible to have the same imagination as Chihilo for some children when they got nagged too much?!? from their parents kkk

I think your story-line is very clear and strong comparing with the length of the story. It has the elements to be a good story i suppose-!
The characteristics of Chihilo is well described and I could imagine all the scenes as i read through~ which was really good-
Also as Grace and Deli said one of the best things about your story is that i or even other people, especially for children, can learn something from your fanfic-
Lastly, i really liked the ending of your story. I'm sure Chihilo must be very happy as she realising the changes were just happened in a dream-

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP